DIVINE MONTHLY MESSAGES
Children, Teens & Family Meditation Teaching Meditation to Children & Teens
Experience at least 1 hour of this meditation using the Meditation Instructions on this page.
Teach each child or teen individually.
Use one of these substances: dry holy ash, dry Turmeric powder, or water.
1. Have each child or teen sit cross legged on a cushion or rug, facing North or East.
2. With your right thumb, apply a touch of holy ash, Turmeric powder or water right between their eyebrows.
3. Tell each to close their eyes and sit with straight back and keep eyes closed until you indicate to them to open your eyes. You may verbally tell them to open eyes or say a spiritual word such as Aum or Amen or ring a bell.
4. Have each sit as many minutes as their age in years, watching in case they need to do less meditation, lie down and for other adjustments.
5. If a child or teen doesn't immediately open their eyes after indicating to them, wait until they open their eyes on their own.
After the meditation, you may talk to each about their meditation experience and ask questions about how the meditation felt. Tell them how meditation will help them to get along better with others and help with their school work, and with improved athletic and creative abilities.
Each child or teen is to sit one time daily after the first meditation, either in the morning or at prayer time before bed, right after school or other time convenient for family.
Keep some holy ash, Turmeric powder or water set aside just for their meditation. Teens may like to keep their own
It is best that an adult meditate with each school age child until they regularly meditate on their own. Teens may meditate alone right away, if they wish.
Each adult who meditates daily with a child or teen should continue their own individual meditation of 45 minutes or at least 30 minutes daily.
It is beneficial for the entire family to meditate together weekly for 30 minutes. The children or teens may join as long as they wish. Then they may leave or remain in the room doing a quiet activity like coloring or reading etc.
Germaine has been teaching children and teens meditation for over 30 years and is available for any guidance at no charge: email@example.com
Children, Teens & Family Meditation
Teaching Meditation to Children & TeensMeditation Preparation: